Investing in the city of dreams is like placing a sturdy foundation for your future. In about 15+ major cities in India, why Pune has been given the limelight in the realty sector? Well, it has transformed into a preferred investment destination and people opt this for a place for vacation homes. There are n numbers of benefits piled up for good returns for your investment. The property price rate is at Rs. 3,955 per Sq. Ft. and is affordable for buyers who are interested in owning Pune housing projects.
Investors’ right choice
The main reason why Pune is been regarded as the best place for investment is because of the newly sanctioned SEZ plan. This is one of the important news for investors for valued returns of investment. It is located close to Pune city and several new projects are lined up in makes the property market strong. It is located in the main region and comes under the metropolitan area. The locality has also opened for new urban planning and the new housing policy helped the builders in developing contemporary townships.
Many agricultural lands are been sold in Pune. There are many emerging industries and recreation centers that will make this locality a number one in the coming years. There are several new link roads that will make the transportation easy.
Housing Projects in Pune will be the right choice for buyers who are longing to buy one in Pune.
- Pune is of the most populated cities of the country, it is the second most populous in the state of Maharashtra, The city has been a hub for Manufacturing and automobile industries as well as a Centre for education and houses many universities and research institutes.
- Pune has a tropical wet and dry climate, the city basically witnesses three main kinds of weather summer, winter, and Monsoon. The summer temperatures vary from 27℃ to 40℃ whereas winters are cooler in the night and hot during the day.
- Pune is well connected to major cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, and Ahmedabad through a network of state and national highways. NH-4 connects Pune with Kolhapur, Bangalore, and Mumbai, NH-50 to Nashik and NH-9 to Hyderabad. Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) runs regular buses from Pune to other parts of the state of Maharashtra.
- Pune railway station has regular trains to Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Nashik, Chennai, Goa, and Patna.
- Pune International Airport is located in Lohegaon and has regular flights from all major cities within the country.
- Attractive Places: Aga Khan Palace, Sinhagad Fort, and Lavasa city.
Some are these highlights are making Pune the prominent locality for investment.